It’s time to play again! Welcome back!
Many precautions have been put into place for our reopening to keep everyone as safe as possible.
The casino, including slot machines will be cleaned extensively and frequently throughout the day. We are also fogging the facility daily with an EPA-approved fogging system.
• The casino will be smoke-free until further notice.
• Hand sanitizing stations available throughout the property.
• All slot machines are now switched on and ready to play. To continue following social distancing guidelines, chairs are still spaced out, but you can now choose from our full selection of slot machines.
• Table games will not be open at this time.
• The River’s Edge buffet will remain closed. The restaurant is open with limited seating and takeout is also available.
• Guests will be able to order drinks at the Sand Bar but seating will be limited and spaced to allow for 6-feet distancing.
• Masks are required to be worn at all times inside Grand River Casino.
• All guests entering the building should use the self-temperature scanners. If you have a fever over 100.4 degrees or are not feeling well, you should not enter the building.
Expected social distancing guidelines will be posted for guests to follow, including:
Not Feeling Well? If you have a cough or fever, you should NOT enter this facility.
Practice Social Distancing. Always stay at least 6 feet apart from anyone outside of your group.
Wash your hands often. Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
Limit Unnecessary Contact. Refrain from touch others. This includes hugging and shaking hands.
Wear a mask. Face masks are required to be worn at all times inside Grand River Casino. No one will be permitted without a mask.
Did anything happen to my Gold Club account while you were closed?
You are a valued Gold Club member and your account remained active during the closure. You’ll be able to continue right where you last left off!
How do I get a copy of my Win/Loss Statement for my taxes?
We understand your win/loss statements are an important piece to your tax filing. Please complete and return the win/loss statement request form in order for your statement to be processed. Completed forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 605-845-3880. Please allow 1 week for processing.
When can I book a future reservation for your hotel? What happens if I have a current reservation while you are closed?
We are once again taking reservations! Call the lodge for reservations or book on our website. All reservations made before our closure were cancelled without penalty.
Are you cleaning the casino?
Cleanliness is of utmost importance to us, for the safety of our guests, staff, their families and our community. We have received recommendations from the South Dakota Department of Health and guidelines from CDC, and have been going above and beyond them to make and keep Grand River clean, healthy and safe.
Can I redeem my slot vouchers that expired while you were closed?
Your expired redemption tickets can still be redeemed at the cage. We look forward to seeing you soon!