Protects guest and casino property against hazards and criminal behavior. The position is Seasonal.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Patrols the Bay at Grand River Casino and camp ground on foot or other means of transportation.
2. Examines all property, facilities, and equipment to ensure their security and reports and documents to The Bay Manager any incidents, damages, hazardous conditions and other abnormalities.
3. Operating till, accounting of sales, collection of payments, performing till reconciliation and paperwork, with accuracy
4. Verifies the authorization for entry of individuals in the camping and boat dock areas.
5. Notifies GRC(Security/Surveillance) of persons engaging in suspicious and/or criminal activity.
6. Operates radio or similar device to communicate with base station or other vehicles to report disruption of service.
7. Assist at The Bay and housekeeping when needed.
8. Register guests and collect fees for campground.
9. All other duties as assigned by Bay Manager.
Ability to perform all the required duties of the position Must be "18" years of age or older Qualify for a Non-Gaming License
High School Diploma or GED Certificate
Must be able to tolerate working outdoors Must be able to stand, walk long distances over uneven terrain, run, bend, sit, grasp, and lift 40 pounds.
How To Apply
All Applicants Must
Benefits Available to Employees
Candidates that are selected for employment are subject to drug and alcohol testing. Failure to adhere to and successfully pass testing will result in revocation of job offer.
Please email Grand River Casino and Resort for additional employment information.