DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Maintenance of the general ledger, including the chart of accounts
2. Input of journal entries
2. Monthly reconciliation of assets & liabilities to the general ledger
3. Monthly preparation of financial statements & related schedules
4. Assist in the preparation of the annual budget
5. Provides recommendations for improving the timeliness, accuracy, efficiency and controls involving the organization
6. Reconciliation of bank statements and all general ledger accounts
7. Maintains proper employee levels and employee related issues in all Accounting supervised departments
8. Instructs and trains employees in the proper performance of their duties.
9. Other duties as assigned by the Controller