POSITION TITLE: Housekeeper
REPORTS TO: Housekeeping Supervisor
Starting Wage: $12.00
To ensure all areas of Grand River Casino & Resort and The Bay cabins are clean and presentable to the public.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Housekeeper must complete all check lists for assigned shift and keep assigned areas of the facility clean and presentable. He/she ensures guest rooms and cabins are cleaned and prepared according to company standards, within the allowed time frame. The Housekeeper ensures all cleaning chemicals are mixed properly and notifies supervisors of any unsafe conditions or of any repairs that are needed on the premises. He/she assists in the training of new staff members and performs any other duties as assigned by the Housekeeping Supervisor. Employee shall comply with all BSA/AML regulations, reporting, and training requirements – Specifically those in the Grand River Casino Written System of Internal Controls (and appendices) for BSA/AML Compliance.
Must be 21 years of age or older. Must qualify for a Standing Rock Sioux Tribal non-gaming license. Must have 20/20 corrected vision.
Must be physically able to withstand continued walking, standing and kneeling for periods of 8 hours or more and must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and to be able to reach to higher levels
All Applicants Must
- Qualify for the requirements of the position for which they are applying.
- Qualify for the appropriate gaming license if required.
Benefits Available to Employees
- Competitive Wages
- Exceptional Career Advancement Opportunities
- Weekly Pay
- Wide-ranging Work Schedules
- 401K Plan with a match up to 5%
- Affordable Comprehensive Insurance Plan Including:
Health, Dental, Prescription Drug, Vision Care, Life and Disability Insurance, we also offer Low Cost Family Plans
- PTO for Full Time Employees
Year Total Earned a Year
1st year 2+ weeks
2nd-4th year 3+ weeks
5th year + 4+ weeks
- Cash Bonus for Full Time Employees for Perfect Attendance
- Employee Activities
- 50% off on meals in the Rivers’ Edge Restaurant
- 20% discount on merchandise in the Gift Shop
Candidates that are selected for employment are subject to drug and alcohol testing. Failure to adhere to and successfully pass testing will result in revocation of job offer.
Please email Grand River Casino and Resort for additional employment information.