POSITION TITLE: Internal Revenue Clerk
REPORTS TO: Comptroller
Review, verify, and record all documentation from cage, soft count, black jack, poker, restaurant, bar and gift shop for accuracy and compliance with internal controls.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Internal Revenue Clerk reviews documents submitted by various revenue-generating areas for accuracy and compliance with company standards and internal controls. He/she prepares daily managers’ reports and figures used in preparation of financial reports. The Internal Revenue Clerk reports any variances or discrepancies to the Comptroller for review. He/she prepares and maintains various spreadsheets for tracking purposes. He/she shall perform any other duties as assigned by the Comptroller. Employee shall comply with all BSA/AML regulations, reporting, and training requirements – Specifically those in the Grand River Casino Written System of Internal Controls (and appendices) for BSA/AML Compliance.
Must be 21 years of age or older. Must qualify for a Standing Rock Sioux Tribal Key license. Must have 20/20 corrected vision.
EDUCATION: High school graduate or GED.
EXPERIENCE: 6 months experience in accounting or related field preferred. Must possess knowledge of the computer and spread sheets, Excel® preferred.
All Applicants Must
- Qualify for the requirements of the position for which they are applying.
- Qualify for the appropriate gaming license if required.
Benefits Available to Employees
- Competitive Wages
- Exceptional Career Advancement Opportunities
- Weekly Pay
- Wide-ranging Work Schedules
- 401K Plan with a match up to 5%
- Affordable Comprehensive Insurance Plan Including:
Health, Dental, Prescription Drug, Vision Care, Life and Disability Insurance, we also offer Low Cost Family Plans
- PTO for Full Time Employees
Year Total Earned a Year
1st year 2+ weeks
2nd-4th year 3+ weeks
5th year + 4+ weeks
- Cash Bonus for Full Time Employees for Perfect Attendance
- Employee Activities
- 50% off on meals in the Rivers’ Edge Restaurant
- 20% discount on merchandise in the Gift Shop
Candidates that are selected for employment are subject to drug and alcohol testing. Failure to adhere to and successfully pass testing will result in revocation of job offer.
Please email Grand River Casino and Resort for additional employment information.