Grand River Casino & Resort is looking to add some new talent to the staff. Join the team for a rewarding job with competitive wages and excellent benefits.
All Applicants Must
- Qualify for the requirements of the position for which they are applying.
- Qualify for the appropriate gaming license if required.
Benefits Available to Employees
- Competitive Wages
- Exceptional Career Advancement Opportunities
- Weekly Pay
- Wide-ranging Work Schedules
- 401K Plan with a match up to 5%
- Affordable Comprehensive Insurance Plan Including:
Health, Dental, Prescription Drug, Vision Care, Life and Disability Insurance, we also offer Low Cost Family Plans
- PTO for Full Time Employees
Year Total Earned a Year
1st year 2+ weeks
2nd-4th year 3+ weeks
5th year + 4+ weeks
- Cash Bonus for Full Time Employees for Perfect Attendance
- Employee Activities
- 50% off on meals in the Rivers’ Edge Restaurant
- 20% discount on merchandise in the Gift Shop
Candidates that are selected for employment are subject to drug and alcohol testing. Failure to adhere to and successfully pass testing will result in revocation of job offer.
Please email Grand River Casino and Resort for additional employment information.