Grand Banquet Room • $200/day • Government Rate: $160/day
The Grand Banquet Room can seat up to 200 people in a formal setting and up to 300 people in any other setting.
Missouri Banquet Room • $100/day • Government Rate: $80/day
The Missouri Banquet Room can seat up to 70 people in any setting.
Oahe Banquet Room • $100/day • Government Rate: $80/day
The Oahe Banquet Room can seat up to 70 people in any setting.
Oak Creek Conference Room • $50/day • Government Rate: $40/day
The Oak Creek Conference Room has a conference room table and can seat up to 10 people.
Room rates are waived if over $300 in food and beverage is ordered per day.
- Formal set-up: 6-foot round tables with center pieces, with each table seating 8-10 people
- Theatre style: rows of chairs facing the front of the room
- Classroom style: rows 6- or 8-foot rectangular tables with chairs facing the front of the room facing the front of the room
- U-shape style: 6- or 8-foot rectangular tables with chairs arranged in a U
- Square style: 6- or 8-foot rectangular tables with chairs arranged in a square
A podium and head table is available upon request for any banquet setting at no charge.
Click here to view our full banquet menu. You can choose to have anything from beverages only to a full, formal dinner for your event, or to have a sign-in sheet in the River’s Edge Restaurant. Room rates are not waived when usinig the River’s Edge sign-in option for your banquet.
For additional information or to make a reservation, please contact Crystal Vermillion at (605) 845-7104 ext. 503. Room blocks are available for banquets. All room-block inquiries must go through the banquet coordinator or they will be charged full lodge prices.