Grand Banquet Room • $200/day • Government Rate: $160/day
The Grand Banquet Room can seat up to 200 people in a formal setting and up to 300 people in any other setting.
Missouri Banquet Room • $100/day • Government Rate: $80/day
The Missouri Banquet Room can seat up to 70 people in any setting.
Oahe Banquet Room • $100/day • Government Rate: $80/day
The Oahe Banquet Room can seat up to 70 people in any setting.
Oak Creek Conference Room • $50/day • Government Rate: $40/day
The Oak Creek Conference Room has a conference room table and can seat up to 10 people.
Room rates are waived if over $300 in food and beverage is ordered per day.
- Formal set-up: 6-foot round tables with center pieces, with each table seating 8-10 people
- Theatre style: rows of chairs facing the front of the room
- Classroom style: rows 6- or 8-foot rectangular tables with chairs facing the front of the room facing the front of the room
- U-shape style: 6- or 8-foot rectangular tables with chairs arranged in a U
- Square style: 6- or 8-foot rectangular tables with chairs arranged in a square
A podium and head table is available upon request for any banquet setting at no charge.
You can choose to have anything from beverages only to a full, formal dinner for your event, or to have a sign-in sheet in the River’s Edge Restaurant. Room rates are not waived when using the River’s Edge sign-in option for your banquet.
For additional information or to make a reservation, please contact Kim Voegle at (605) 845-7104 ext. 558. Room blocks are available for banquets. All room-block inquiries must go through the banquet coordinator or they will be charged full lodge prices.