Food & Beverage
Food and Beverage Supervisor
The Bartender services guests in an equitable and pleasant manner, while using suggestive selling techniques. He/she prepares mixed drinks and other drinks in accordance with company policies; maintains and performs daily and monthly inventory and checks identification to ensure no alcoholic beverages are served to guests under the age of 21. The bartender operates the micro system, accounts for sales, collects payment from guests, and performs till reconciliation and paperwork with accuracy. He/she keeps the bar area orderly and clean which includes restocking and rotating all liquor, beer and other products on a first in, first out basis. He/she will perform any other duties assigned by the Food and Beverage Director and Supervisors.
To provide excellent customer service and ensure guest satisfaction while performing all required duties of this position.
Must be at least 21 years of age. Must qualify for a Standing Rock Sioux Tribal Non-gaming license. Must have 20/20 corrected vision and not be color blind.Three months experience in the restaurant field preferred. Must possess knowledge of basic mathematical skills.
Must have high school diploma or GED.
Must have the ability to pass TIPS training and to obtain a food handler’s card. Must have great customer service skills.
Must be physically able to withstand continued walking and standing for periods of 8 hours or more and be able to withstand bending, reaching, grasping and lift up to 50 pounds.
All Applicants Must
- Qualify for the requirements of the position for which they are applying.
- Qualify for the appropriate gaming license if required.
Benefits Available to Employees
- Competitive Wages
- Exceptional Career Advancement Opportunities
- Weekly Pay
- Wide-ranging Work Schedules
- 401K Plan with a match up to 5%
- Affordable Comprehensive Insurance Plan Including: Health, Dental, Prescription Drug, Vision Care, Life and Disability Insurance, we also offer Low Cost Family Plans
- PTO for Full Time Employees Year Total Earned a Year 1st year 2+ weeks 2nd-4th year 3+ weeks 5th year + 4+ weeks
- Cash Bonus for Full Time Employees for Perfect Attendance
- Employee Activities
- 50% off on meals in the Rivers’ Edge Restaurant
- 20% discount on merchandise in the Gift Shop
Job Category: Food & Beverage
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mobridge