POSITION TITLE: Table Games Dealer
REPORTS TO: Floor Supervisor & Pit Boss
Deals the table games according to company standards ensuring customers receive the best possible service.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Table Games Dealer assists the Pit Boss to verify table/poker bank and also verifies playing cards before shift, and after shift, guaranteeing accountability. He/she sells chips to players and explains table games rules to guests. The Table Games Dealer follows proper dealing instructions as outlined by the procedure manual and performs take and pay functions while observing proper game rules. He/she performs other duties as assigned by the Floor Supervisor and Pit Boss. Employee shall comply with all BSA/AML regulations, reporting, and training requirements – Specifically those in the Grand River Casino Written System of Internal Controls (and appendices) for BSA/AML Compliance.
Must be 21 years of age or older. Must qualify for a Standing Rock Sioux Tribal Key license. Must have 20/20 corrected vision and not be color blind.
High school graduate or GED.
Must be proficient at math skills.
Must be physically able to withstand continued standing for periods of 8 hours or more.
All Applicants Must
- Qualify for the requirements of the position for which they are applying.
- Qualify for the appropriate gaming license if required.
Benefits Available to Employees
- Competitive Wages
- Exceptional Career Advancement Opportunities
- Weekly Pay
- Wide-ranging Work Schedules
- 401K Plan with a match up to 5%
- Affordable Comprehensive Insurance Plan Including:
Health, Dental, Prescription Drug, Vision Care, Life and Disability Insurance, we also offer Low Cost Family Plans
- PTO for Full Time Employees
Year Total Earned a Year
1st year 2+ weeks
2nd-4th year 3+ weeks
5th year + 4+ weeks
- Cash Bonus for Full Time Employees for Perfect Attendance
- Employee Activities
- 50% off on meals in the Rivers’ Edge Restaurant
- 20% discount on merchandise in the Gift Shop
Candidates that are selected for employment are subject to drug and alcohol testing. Failure to adhere to and successfully pass testing will result in revocation of job offer.
Please email Grand River Casino and Resort for additional employment information.